Saturday, November 15, 2008

Getting Started......Again

Here I am.....getting started on my first post of my new blog. Embracing the Journey 2. Embracing the Journey was deleated due to an error on my part a few weeks ago. It was a sad day losing all those months worth of posts. Enough about that.....it's time to start fresh and I have learned my lesson about deleting blogs.

My oldest daughter Lacey is in the 7th grade and recently became an official teenager. My middle daughter Summer Faith is 9 years old and in 4th grade. We also have a caboose, Noah, who is 3. My husband, Rob, is an involved dad, a great husband and a football fanatic. We have been married 14 1/2 years.

Today is Saturday and everyone is home except Rob who is a shift worker and works rotating schedule. I hope to enjoy a day at home with the kiddos and maybe we will make some chocolate chip cookies.

No comments: