Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm back!

I didn't fall off the edge of the blogger world! It has been a time of re-evaluating priorities in my life and I just don't have much time to devote to blogging. I still find time to read a handful of my favorites but as you all know....it takes considerable more energy to write a post than to read one. Several things have occurred recently that have freed up considerable time for me and our family. Lacey's basketball season has come to and end. This frees up her (our) afternoons, many evenings and most Saturdays. She had a great season but I think we were all ready for it to come to an end.



My husband is back to normal work hours and it feels GREAT to have him back with us full time. Poor little Noah was so confused. He could never remember whether daddy was gone, in bed, coming or going.



I just finished a commitment to serve on the team for the Walk to Emmaus. We have been meeting as a team to prepare for months and just wrapped up our 3 day weekend. I am now officially rested and recovered. This Christian movement is near and dear to my heart because of my Chrysalis experience as a teenager. Maybe I'll dedicate a post to that topic someday. Anyway...serving on the team was a very worthwhile but exhausting commitment.

Also...I was scheduled to be out of town on business for 10 days in March and was more relieved than dissapointed when I got word that my trip was canceled. It had been planned over a year in advance so it didn't seem real at first. The trip had been weighing on my mind in recent weeks and to have that load lifted at almost the exact same time as b-ball, shift work and "The Walk" ended was like someone had just given me the gift of time.....thank you Lord.

Spring has been in the air here in Wyoming this week. I know many of you out there that are used to warm weather are freezing! We had a day here that reached 60 degrees and what a JOY it was to setp outside and actually feel warm! Aahhh

No comments: