Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Siesta Fiesta Ornament Exchange


I'm a little late getting this on here. My siesta sent my package in plenty of time so no excuses. My siesta was Tara Brown who I mentioned in the previous post. She sent me a wonderful box full of fun Christmas surprises. The ornament itself is absolutely beautiful and now one of my all time favorite ornaments. She also sent a bracelet with a kit to put small pics on each charm. In my package was some really neat Cherish Bound starter kit and I love this concept. For more info go to Tara's blog. Thanks so much for the opprotunity to do this exchange....it was fun!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Sarah!!! so nice to see people I know ;O) so glad you loved your ornament and the Cherish Bound goodies!! I completely forgot about this part of our exchange....oops! i forgot to blog too. I'm going to head over and get something posted as well. i did take pictures of everything before i drank it up and ate it up!! ♥